● Performance: Best engines ensure the with best performance and the strongest power, which make sure gensets work smoothly.
● Customer service: Reliable Cummins global after sale service, which make sure customers have a worry free experience.
● Optimization: SHANHUA make some improvements for the Cummins engines, which make the engines more suitable for generators.
● Silence: SHANHUA take use of two-step silencing with 5 cm thickness and high density mute cotton to low the noise. The generators could reach at 60 db/7m without loading and 62-65 db/7m with full loading.
● Elegance: SHANHUA Cummins generators appearance is very fashionable and beautiful, with bright yellow color, which makes the gensets high recognition. Waterproof canopy use 2mm cold-rolled steel with powder painting to produce.
● Intelligence: SHANHUA use world famous brand Deepsea controller to control and protect the genset. Push-to-start is very convenient.
● Design and Details: Considerate design is the aims and objectives. To make customers satisfied and optimize customers' experience, LEES focus on every detail and review every improvement at regular intervals. We will review the generator at least 3 times before the product get in market. At present, LEES have make the changes and improvements on anti-collision rubber, stainless screws, doors, baseframe, wiring ways, oil drain valve and so on.
The Cummins Engine Company was founded in 1919 by namesake Clessie Cummins, an Indiana mechanic. Cummins are a global leading engine equipment manufacturer, including design, produce and distribute the engines and realted technology of fuel system, control system, intake air treatment, filter system, exhaust treatment and power system, as well as worldwide after~sale service. Cummins sells in approximately 160 countries and territories through a network of more than 600 company~owned and independent distributors and more than 5,000 dealers. There are 34,600 people working in Cummins.
Cummins has invested more than US$ one hundred and forty million. As the biggest investor of Chinese engines industry, Cummins has 8 joint venture and wholly owned manufacture enterprises. Among them, DCEC produce B, C and L series diesel engines, as well as CCEC produce M, N and K series diesel engines. All engines comply with standards of ISO 9001、ISO 4001、ISO 8525、IEC 34-1、GB1105、GB/T 2820、CSH 22-2、VDE 0530 and YD/T 502-2000 and so on.
● Accessory drive
Single Poly Vee belt drive for fan, alternator and water pump, with self-tensioning idle for minimum maintenance.
● Complete rebuild ability
Cylinder block has multiple rebore capability. Service cylinder sleeves and valve guides are also available.
● Low fuel consumption
Excellent fuel consumption with B.S.F.C 215g/kw.h.
● Cold start capability
Minimum ambient temperature for unaided cold start -12℃.
Minimum ambient temperature for aided (with coolant heater) cold start -35℃.
- 12 wire reconnectable stator/terminal arrangement
- Easy access for installation and maintenance
- 2/3 pitch winding as standard, to avoid excessive neutral currents
- Class H insulation with severe environmental protection as standard
- Built to conform with all leading industrial and marine standards
- 460 AVR as standard with 1.5% regulation and 2 phase sensing
- IP23 as standard
The DSE7320 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications.
Monitoring an extensive number of engine parameters, the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen, illuminated LEDs, remote PC and via SMS test alerts (with external modem).
The DSE7320 will also monitor the mains (utility) supply. The modules include USB, RS232 and RS485 ports as well as dedicated DSE Net terminals for system expansion.